Saturday, May 31, 2008

Much needed sleep

I had the most wonderful, much needed sleep last night. I napped from 630p-9pm then slept from 1030p til 1020am. It was wonderful. My bedroom is wonderful. The room darkening shades and drapes are wonderful. The only not so wonderful thing is that its raining out. :( I was hoping to go for a walk or something but I'm not doing it in the rain. I'm thinking about doing one of my WATP DVDs before I get ready for work.

I also broke my cell last night. I dropped it on the kitchen floor and it broke in half. So now I have to trek out to a Verizon store for a new one. Of course doing that on a Saturday should be a breeze. Ha, yeah right. I might just wait til tomorrow. I think I may end up leaving for work a little earlier than normal being that its thundering and raining out now. I don't want to end up late for work because I get stuck behind people that can't drive in the rain.

I'm thinking about taking some group classes at the gym. I'm really intimidated by that though. There is a step class and a "body pump" class that I'm thinking about but I am honestly scared to go. No idea why, just scared.

Ok, I better get moving...its already noon and I want to leave by 115. Ugh, wish I didn't have to work today!! Hopefully it will be a quiet shift. I've got some reading to do.

4 comments:

Holly said...

I have a friend that is a certified "Les Mills" instructor for the Body Pump/Jam, etc. classes. You will have so much fun doing it! I've seen several of his videos from his class and every single person looks like they are having a blast.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,

I just stumbled across your blog in cyberspace via Steph Totten's blog. Not only did Steph's post ring true with me, but your response did as well.

I am currently just at the start of my weight loss journey and I am trying to confront my emotional issues *through* my blog.

I have actually had some counselling in the past (not actually directly about the weight, about other things) but didn't find it THAT helpful -- what I found was that after letting you waffle on for an hour about your problems, the counsellor would always say:

"So what do you think about that?"

or

"So what would you do in the future or in a similar event next time?"

and ultimately they always leave you to work out your own answers, which is why I decided to just blog my way through all my emotional crap !!!

Best wishes,
Sharon

Amy said...

Hey there Sarah.. thanks for the comment on my blog. Your blog is fantastic... I'm very envious of your carreer!

Caroline said...

I am LOVING Jazzercise. I'm not all that surprised since I've always really enjoyed aerobics. But I also really like the structure of having a class that is going to start with or without me (instead of taking a walk outside, when I could do it "anytime"). Let me know what you decide to do! Oh, and I've got several of the WATP DVDs that I don't use anymore. Want them?