Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm going to be busy at 1230 on Tuesday's

I'm down 1.2 lbs since last week! I guess a little hard work pays off. I'm not going to lie and say I was on plan like I should be but it shows that I was better than I have been recently. This is just what I needed to stay motivated. On top of that, I found a new meeting. It is farther away than my current one but I feel it may be worth the drive. First off, they only meet once a week, so if I miss it I can't go there til the following Tuesday. Secondly, the members are awesome. The crowd is a little older than me, but not as old as some that I've been with lately. Sorry. Hanging out with a bunch of 80 year old women just wasn't working. This ladies now are probably late 30s to 60ish. I can do that. And funny....alot of them come as "pairs" so they are already chit chatty with each other. Today some lady was talking about how excited she was that she finally fit in a pair of capris that she hasn't been able to get in, only to fall down a hill and bust her butt. She hurt herself but she was more upset that she tore her pants and now she won't be able to wear them. All that weight loss work to not be able to wear them. Other meetings I've been at no one would tell a story---everyone seemed in a rush to get out of there. So, needless to say, I'm pretty happy. Oh, and the meetings are at 1230 on Tuesday. Its late enough that I can't sleep through it and early enough that I can attach some errands to it.

No comments: