Monday, May 26, 2008

Honey, I'm home!!

Finally. It felt like it was never going to get here. I was never so happy to see Bastard Cat in all my life. The ride back sucked but I think that was because I was anxious to finally get here.

So, tomorrow's the big weigh in. One part of me is anxious and the other is worried. I'm hoping I did well but seriously, I'm not so sure I did. I started the week off well, but with my limited meal choices it was hard to be good. I made the best choice out of the food I was offered and I ate so much less than I normally would, but I'm not sure it was good enough for a change in the scale. I guess we'll see tomorrow.

I bought a new cookbook at Walmart over the weekend and I can't wait to use it. Its in the magazine section---I can't remember the name but its something like "5 ingredients" or something.

I'm so looking forward to this week. Brian's working tomorrow but I'm not. That means a day of winding down for me. Wednesday I get to work with Kerper (Yeah!) at Medic 25 (boo!). I'm looking forward to that. He's my old partner and we have a blast together. I haven' t worked a full shift with him since last July. Thursday, my best friend from college, Tim, and his wife, Aimee, are coming to stay the night. Then except for Saturday's shift at work, the week is free. Hopefully we'll get started on the bedroom floors here eventually.

No comments: