Monday, May 12, 2008

The morning after...

My SIL Amy left me a comment on my last post and after thinking about it, I wasn't really even pissed anymore. (Not at her post, but at the events that took place at work yesterday and the stupid one pound.) I wrote back to her (and I'm only writing this because I don't usually read peoples comments unless I'm leaving one...) that seriously, they pay me lots and lots of money to stay within a weight range. Its really the least I can do. So, I'm back to counting points. (I still hate those stupid points) but I'm journaling. And Brian and I are going to the gym. But first, we're painting the bedroom. Yippee! Its going to be dark brown with the possibility of an accent wall, but we'll see how it goes. And while I'm waiting for him to come home I'm on a search for new recipes, particularly crockpot ones. I'll let you know if I try something new.

Tonights project is to look into planning our trip to San Diego with Brian's brother, wife & kids in Sept. Its going to be awesome. I'm very excited. My trip to San Diego in high school was the ONLY trip in my life that I didn't want to come home from. I'll try to post some of our plans later.

1 comment:

Holly said...

We are so looking forward to having you guys out here in September!!!