Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Chinese Food for Christmas

The bedroom looks awesome. After all the paint samples and wasted quarts/pints of paint, we finally found a color we really like. The room looks a million times better. I can't wait til the flooring is in too. I think we're really going to enjoy it.

I'm not techno-savvy enough to figure out how to put a video from the internet up here, but if you get a chance, check out this video on YouTube. I saw something about it on the local news a little bit ago. The kid that directed this video is a senior from Towson University and entered the video into a contest MTV sponsored. He made it to the top ten so now everyone can vote so he can win. Anyway, the video/song is called "Chinese Food on Christmas" and if you are .Jewish or are friends with anyone who is its a must see. I find it very funny, as did Brian, who's Jewish.

I weighed in today. I lost 1.8 pounds. Not bad for not trying. I figured since I'm really doing this now I better get a "set" weigh in day and have a starting weight so I can track my progress. I haven't weighed in since the end of April. Tonight we're dining on rotisserie chicken, snow peas and salad, and Smart Taste pasta with a little spray butter and red-fat Parmesan cheese sprinkled on it.

Thats it for now.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Good job on the effortless 1.8 pound loss!

Caroline said...

Always nice to have a loss without trying!

And let me just say that after painting for 13 hours with my sister last week, I have a new-found respect for all of the painting you've been doing. Good job!