Thursday, May 29, 2008

help w/ points value

I need some help finding a points value. I've been awake for like a million hours and was craving a tuna sub from Subway. Being that on top of being awake for a million hours, I fasted because I needed to have bloodwork drawn. So, I felt that I was entitled to have a high points tuna sub. But, I did try to be good. I didn't get any chips or anything and I had them put the normal amount of tuna on just 3" of bun. Its not a lot of "saving" of calories/points, but I figure its better than eating all the bun. Anyway, I'm trying to figure out how many points the tuna is worth. I went to WW.com and Subway.com but its hard to find actual nutritional info for just the tuna. I tried to subtract the NI for the bun, but if you read the "components" of a tuna sub it has cheese included which I didn't have. Ugh, all this rambling. Sorry, I'm very tired. So, anyway, if anyone knows how much or an estimate of points for Subway tuna I'd greatly appreciate knowing it.

Last night confirmed that I don't like working at Medic 25. I love Kerper but not that unit. And the guy I worked for should owe me another day of work just on principle. He got to work a nice easy shift at a slow unit where he slept through the night while I got to run 21 calls, all no where near our firehouse, and eight of those being after midnight. I needed to nap just to drive home. Haven't had one of those nights in a while. And hope I won't again for a while. It was fun working with Kerper though. I miss him as a partner. Downfall...we eat very well together. I did NOT have a good WW day. Part of that was because we attempted to get supper around 6pm. We ended up eating around 11pm and even then, we still needed 4 tries to actually complete our food. I have a hard time with work and eating. I'm okay if I can get my 3 meals in...I don't have to snack which means more points can go towards meals. That being the case I don't usually carry snacks around anymore. But, then we get nights like last night where there was a 5 hour gap in the supper time and well, we found ourselves eating Gen Tso chicken. I got steamed rice instead of fried. And I didn't eat all of the meal. I'm doing better with decisions, I guess. They aren't totally on plan, but they are better than I would do if I didn't think at all.

And with that, I'm off to la-la land for a few hours. Tim and Aimee should be here around 6pm. I hope I'm awake enough. :)

No comments: