Monday, May 19, 2008

And another....

Must be the week for starting blogs. Laura's got one now too. She and her husband are flipping a house, so she's blogging their progress. Hopefully she's better at posting pics than I am about our house projects.

First off, work rocks today! I actually enjoy being here. The call volume has significantly decreased which I needed. And it must be working because we had a critical patient which things weren't going exactly smooth...and I kept my cool. I didn't want to smother anyone. Although I did want to take the combo pads off the patient and stick them to the sides of the providers face. (Maybe Holly & Christy will be the only ones that understand that.)

I packed my food for the day. I ate my lunch and as usual, opted out of the supper part of it. I'm just not that into pork chops to re-eat them. Today is pizza Monday and I had will power!! Yes, I still got pizza, but while my partner ordered Ledo's pizza w/ bacon and cheesecake, I had him drop me off at Food Lion. I got a box of Melba Snacks for a snack (1 point for a pretty good crunch), a Lean Cuisine pizza (which I'm finding out is really quite good if you don't overcook them) and a WW ice cream cup for dessert. I had a few too many points for breakfast today. My breakfast accidently came with potato rounds and I didn't have enough will power to throw them out. :( But still I'm only 4 points over for the day. I'm very happy about that. Ledo's would have definitely been a bad decision for me. Tomorrow's my weigh in (at some point) so we'll see how it goes. I'm lacking in the water intack department today but I'm hoping I can increase it a little before the nights over. I just hate having to pee on the way to a call.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Wow, avoiding the pizza is a HUGE NSV, so congrats on that!