Friday, May 30, 2008

How is that comfortable?

We had a nice night yesterday. Tim and Aimee came, we BBQ'd which was delicious and then we went to a bar to people watch. And there were plenty of people to watch. Holy hell, who dresses some of these girls? Crazy. I'd put some pictures up but this is a family like blog and I think the pictures would be offensive. The shorts were shorter than short and the skirts, well I think they don't even qualify as skirts. I don't see how its even comfortable. But, it gave the four of us something to talk about for a few hours.

WW friendly? Not so much. Well today it is, I'm journaling everything. But going to the bar killed me. Not that I drank too much but I had enough that at 2am I was ready to start "late night eating." Nothing I can do about it now. I'm just moving on and journaling away today. Maybe before Brian leaves for OT tonight I'll make something from my new cookbook. I'll let you know if its anything worth trying. We're watching Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations and he's in Sicily. Now I want to go to Little Italy tonight. Not so WW friendly but very yummy.

As for right now, its time for a nap. Brian's working OT tonight and 24 hours tomorrow so he'll be napping for a bit this afternoon. I don't work til 3pm tomorrow but I'll take advantage of a cuddly nap with a nice breeze from outside snuggled up with my boy. Maybe I'll be well rested for a trip to the gym later.

I started this post with a purpose but I've become distracted and I can't remember what it was supposed to be about. Sometimes I wonder how my mind can wander so much.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Mind wander? Is that like waking up stupid?? ;-) LOL

Sarah said...

Yeah but at least me waking up stupid is justified. I think the rest of the time its the ADD that I dont even have that kicks in.