Sunday, June 29, 2008

Guess what I did today!

I worked out. Yeppers. I sure did. And I didn't completely hate it. I did the Leslie Sansone Power Walk 3 mile DVD. I stepped it up a little by using two 6 pound weights instead of her measly 2 pounders. ;) I have to say, I felt pretty good, especially using the extra weight. I'm half motivated to try a body pump class. But, I need some new kicks first. These sneakers have just about had it. I guess I should look into some cross trainers or something. I've never had those before, so I don't know what I'm looking for.

On a sad note, I have fallen out of love with Ugly Muffin. If any of you remember, Ugly Muffin was to be my place. It all started with that one breakfast Brian didn't really like and then it turned into multiple breakfasts I didn't like. I tried it one last time today to be sadly disappointed (and way too many points). I'm on a mission, dammit!! I want a breakfast place! I'll give Ugly Muffin they do have some good muffins, but they aren't very consistent in their flavors. Unless, maybe they sell out fast. But whatever. I need to move on. Breaking up is so hard to do sometimes. I thought it was going to work. But, its not. :( Boo-hoo. Boo-hoo. Boo-hoo. :( (Enter one single, lonely teardrop here.)

No comments: