Monday, June 2, 2008

I'm getting excited!

The bedroom is coming along nicely. Brian has about half the flooring in so far and it looks great. He also took down the regular door for the closet and put in a bi-fold so that definitely makes that space a little more useable.

So, I've decided to go to a step class. I say that like I already went. I'm actually going tomorrow at 11am. First it will get me outta Brian's hair so he can work. But then after the class, I'm going directly to WW to weigh-in. I hope it doesn't affect my weigh-in but even if it does for some reason, at least I know I exercised. I hope I like it. I hope I want to try other classes. The one thing I'm doing different this time around with classes it to start easy and work my way up. I think I jump in too fast sometimes and it hurts me so much that I don't go back after a few workouts. At least if I start at the beginners level and work my way up, I'll feel like I'm improving at least. We'll see how it goes. I'm actually optimistic about it, so I've got that going for me.

As far as the weigh-in goes, who knows. Yesterday I was on the scale in my bathroom and it had me a pound less. I didn't weigh myself today. I kind of like the "surprise" of weigh ins, especially when they are a loss. I'm still cooking away out of my new cookbook. We had tortellini alfredo today and didn't really like it. The downfall to that was after I decided I didn't like it all I wanted was pizza. But I worked through it and its been a few hours since supper and I still haven't had any pizza. I'm chewing away on this piece of gum like a cow. Pizza would be so much better! :)

No comments: