Monday, June 9, 2008

Improvements, finally....

Yeah! He's improving! Brandon's fever finally broke, his heart rate came down, his BP came up, the rash is gone and he can tell when he has to go to the potty and even walk to it himself. Thats a big change from the night I spent with him when it got to the point we had to put diapers on him. It looks like on top of some GI bleed he had pneumonia but they found an antibiotic to work on at least the pneumonia.

I'm still Bella sitting.....todays a big day. Breakfast at the diner and an afternoon at the pool. Honestly I think its maybe even too hot for the pool, but she wants to go. It will be fine.

WW---probably no WI this week. I haven't even been trying. I haven't overeaten but I haven't been thinking about any of my choices/decisions either. And activity went out the window after last Tuesdays step class. I won't be going tomorrow either unless I can find a place in the gym to stick Bella.

No comments: