Monday, June 9, 2008

I needed that.

Bella and I went to Double T Diner for breakfast (ok, maybe lunch). After eating, Bella said, "Sarah, can I tell you something?" (Thats the saying of the month...) "Me and Brandon....we are lucky. We have two mommies and two daddies. Daddy is my real daddy and Chris is my step dad and Mommy is my real mommy and you are my step mommy. And you and Chris love us like our real mommy and daddy."

I've been promoted from Daddy's girlfriend to step mommy. Sometimes out of no where comments are the best.

4 comments:

Amy Anderson said...

Aw, that brought tears to my eyes.

Christy said...

:-)

Shelley said...

You deserved that comment and she meant it from her heart. Bella always says what she feels. She never minces her words.

Holly said...

Did you ever doubt this... they love you so very much! I can see it in the way the look at you. They love you because you are an incredible "Mom" to them. You didn't need the title... They, like Brian, are so lucky to have you in their lives.