Friday, June 27, 2008

I've been tagged. Dammit!!

Caroline tagged me so I guess I'll do it. :0)


Ten Years Ago...
I just graduated high school and I was getting my stuff together to move to MD to go to school for engineering. (Oh, how things have changed....)

Five Things on Today's To-Do List...
I don't think I have 5 things to do today except go to work, so how about my To-Do List in general...
1. Get my ass back to the gym or at least working out.
2. Take my car to the shop before my timing belt decides it wants to break on 95 in 110 degree, hazy, hot & humid weather.
3. Schedule and work some OT :-(
4. Schedule appointments with the dentist and eye doctor.
5. Work on finishing up some of these projects around the house.

Snacks I enjoy...
Pizza, potato chips, Cheetos, anything I can dip, white cheddar corn puffs, pistachios, buttery garlic popcorn (new Naturals stuff...yummy), cookies, BJ's cake, Rosemary bread from Weis (I can't imagine why WW isn't working! Ha!)

Places I have Lived...
PA & MD

Things I would do if I were a Millionaire...
Pay off any debt
Invest enough that I wouldn't have to worry about my retirement
If I have kids, put some aside to help them with college
Travel--start with a bunch of cities in US, and definitely visit Italy, Ireland and England.
Buy a single family home----something nice but not lavish--definitely not a cookie cutter house like so many that are being built lately. Something with some character, a front porch, a nice deck or patio, a garage, a yard that a dog can run around in and far enough away from my neighbors that I can't hear their music.
Buy a new car to replace the Civic----not that there's anything wrong with my car, but I just want a "newer" non-gas guzzling car so I won't have to worry about it breaking down in the next few years.

I tag Holly, Paul, & Christy

4 comments:

Amy Anderson said...

I thought you drive a Pathfinder...?

Sarah said...

I do. But when I bought that, I kept my old Civic so I could drive it to work. Much better gas mileage and I don't care if it got hit, keyed, etc while parked at one of the stations.

Paul said...

When you tagged a 'Paul', you didn't mean me, did you? ;-)

Sarah said...

Yeppers, Paul--you.