Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Finally, pictures

I've been saying "maybe tomorrow" for months. Tomorrow has come. I finally have pictures of the bedrooms we've been working on forever. :) (Keep in mind, I'm not a professional photographer :) )




Brian finished our bedroom floors today and I LOVE the room. It still needs some accessories, but that will come with time. Our bedroom got chair rail taken down, carpet ripped up and laminate laid, a new paint color, moved out the big armoire, stained the vanity to match the furniture, new drapes/shades, recessed lights (actually all bedrooms got recessed lights), a ceiling fan, and the attached bathroom got remodeled but I didn't post any pics of that.


MASTER BEDROOM BEFORE:


MASTER BEDROOM AFTER:


(I told you, bad photographer, but its got some of the new floors in it.)

Baxter suddenly likes the ceiling fan.

The girls room was painted white I think intially, then I painted it gray, then yellow with a beach theme. When they moved in, we pulled up the carpeting and put laminate down, put up bead board, painted the top, and I got all Martha Stewarty and made their comforters. Everything seems to look cuter in real life...its awkward to get a good picture of everything.


BELLA & TAYLOR'S ROOM BEFORE:



BELLA & TAYLOR'S ROOM AFTER:

I don't have any pictures of Brandon's room before. It used to be a bright yellow nursery with a border around the middle. He wanted an outer space theme, so this is what we came up with. He still needs his curtains hung. The red thing to the left is a tent from Ikea, but he thinks it his space shuttle and hides his Legos in there. He's also got a "Moon in my Room" and an alien night light, so its kinda cute.

6 comments:

Christy said...

Finally!! Looks great. :-)

Holly said...

FABULOUS.... you have a sexy room!!! You guys did a great job on the entire house. It looks great.

Shelley said...

Your bedroom is beautiful. The kids rooms are adorable. The flooring is terrific. What a wonderful job you guys did!

marie said...

Looks AMAZING!

Amy Anderson said...

Your bedroom is amazing. I'd never leave.

Oh, wait. I have a crap bedroom that I never leave..

Food Coma said...

I am very impressed, your bedroom looks like it came right out of a design magazine. You did a great job.