Sunday, June 15, 2008

Finally, a routine.

As today comes to a close, I'm very much looking forward to going back to work. Not because I really want to go back to work tomorrow but because tomorrow means I'll be back to a normal schedule. Its been more than a week from hell. I'm not going to lie and say I was in a great mood today. I wanted to be chipper and happy and whatever but anyone that really knows me, knows I can't just put on a smile and go about my day if I don't feel like it. I think I was just worn out.

I feel like I accomplished stuff though today, and its sad to say, but getting about 10 loads of laundry done was just what I needed. I organized (somewhat) my desk, ordered books I need for work to study for my promotional exam, even tried to find some new doctors off my provider list (which sucks!!), amongst other stuff. I feel like I finally got stuff done. I don't know if there is a name for people like me....people who need to make lists to be accountable for, well, myself....but even though I wish I didn't have to be like that, I do. So, now I'm back on track and looking forward to work. Same goes for WW. I wish I didn't have to go to meetings, but I do. I'm going to miss this week's meeting because of an appointment and next week's meeting because of work. I kinda screwed up all this week, so I'm not real eager to go weigh in Wednesday at a different meeting---which come Wednesday, that might change. But next week, I'm going to try to get to a Wednesday meeting. I can't go almost a month without weighing in or I'm going to be sadly upset with myself when I finally get there. While doing the final load of laundry tonight, I found the blue marble my leader gave me to "anchor" me during the week. Stupid little marble. How could something so small make you feel bad about what you ate all week and all the exercise you didn't do. I have to remember last week wasn't a normal one by any means and I just have to use it in a positive way this week. And, remember to take it out of my pocket. :0)

No comments: