Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I actually did it

I went to step this morning. I didn't just talk about going, I actually went. I almost chickened out a few times, especially when I found out there was only 6 of us in class and I couldn't hide in the back. Well, that and I couldn't hide from the 360 degrees of mirrors. Halfway thru the workout I wanted to walk out, but being there was only 6 of us that would have been kind of obvious. And, I wasn't going to let the old lady next to me workin' it show me up. Damn old lady. :) I don't know if I liked it. I mean I did, but I didn't like it because I was tired, but I liked that I was forced to stay the whole hour. I definitely would have left after 30 minutes (or turned it off if it was a home DVD) if I had my way.

After the gym, I went to WI. I'm 2 lbs. lighter!! I'm sure I sweat it all out the hour before, but hell, who's going to question two pounds? I really needed that for motivation. I'm back to journaling like a champ and maybe with a few more workouts I'll see more progress. I'm still over my "start weight" from forever ago, but only by 1.2 pounds. I'm now at 173.2 lbs. Follow me for a moment, will you? Weigh in on Feb 26 was 166. I liked that weight, but it wasn't accurate. There was lots of drama played into that weight.....I wasn't eating like normal. But when I got back to "normal" eating, I shot up to 177.4 (April 26, two months later). So, I'm happy with a todays weight of 173.2. That's down 4.2 pounds. And soon it will be 10 and I'll get a sticker. Funny, how in kindergarten we worked for stickers. Now, almost 30, I'm working for stickers again. Ha.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Honestly, who cares about the number. You lost weight and that's all that matters. Even more than that, you are happy with the results!!! Wahoo for you girl...very proud of you.

Christy said...

I already lost weight and I don't want a sticker. I want to see pix of your bedroom makeover! What do I have to do? And don't say walk straight! :-)