Saturday, July 5, 2008

I quit.

For those of you who come to this site purely for WW reasons, you may want to skip me for a while. I quit. Not because I don't think it works or because I found something better, but solely because its the best thing for me right now. I know that's vague, sorry. I'm kind of in the process of rebuilding myself from the bottom up. In order to do that, I'm trying to cutting stuff out of my life and unfortunately, WW is one of those things. I'm not planning on giving up on the theory behind WW. It works. But I can't dwell on points used or earned or upset myself because I gained or lost in a weeks time. There was a point in my life where that was a motivator, but these days its not. I've tried lots of different thinkings over the past few months to help me with WW, but its not working. I've come to find that there is probably a deeper issue that needs to be addressed and I'm in the process of taking care of it.

I'll still be cooking from Aimee's recipes. I'll still try to eat grilled instead of fried. And eventually, I'll want to be back in the gym and I'll want to be the more active person. Right now, though, that person isn't me. I have to find her first. Hopefully in a few weeks or so I'll be the person I've been trying to be for a long time. Please, bear with me.

I'll probably still blog....but like I said, its not going to be WW oriented. And, there is a good chance the number of posts will dwindle down. But, don't worry, I'll still be snooping at yours. Feel free to leave me a comment every now and again to let me know you're still alive. :0)

2 comments:

Paul said...

Goodness. Sounds serious. I hope you get things figured out.

If it's all the same to you, I'll hang around.

Be well, and good luck!

marie said...

Best of luck with whatever you choose to do. :)