Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Add to the love at Trader Joes list....

Grilled Chicken and Provolone Panini with Basil Pesto. Yummy! Brian had it and said it was good but he thinks everything short of cardboard tastes good. I just had it for lunch and I have to say, it was delish. If you get it, take the few extra minutes and pop it in the toaster oven. It is so much better with a little crunch. It's grilled chicken and provolone (duh) with pesto sauce on one slice of bread and dried tomato spread on the other. It is not a huge sandwich, but I found it to be filling. WW followers, its 8 points. I'm not a huge sweets person, but I did find after eating this I needed something sweet since the sandwich flavors were so strong. You can find it in the frozen section....2 panini's per box.

No comments: