Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tagged, again.

Christy tagged me.

The rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six people at the end of your post.
Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

1. I love to vacuum dirty floors. I like to hear all the "stuff" get sucked up.

2. I love to organize stuff, but I'm not very organized. I want to go really, really bad, but I'm scared to go to the Container Store because I think I'll spend too much money, buy way too much stuff, and still not be organized.

3. I have a habit of buying bed linens and curtains. I bring them home, don't like them, and return them. I didn't realize I did it very much, until Brian started making fun of me about it and then later Marshall told me I've been doing it for years.

4. Although I want another dog or cat, I'm scared deep down Baxter will get mad at me, fall out of love with me, and not lay with me anymore.

5. I'm scared to have a kid. If I ever even get the opportunity, I'm scared I'll be tired all the time and come off as a mean mom. (I'm not very friendly when tired.)

6. I hate sand, feet, toes, teeth and gums (lacking teeth).

I tag Diet Coke & Zingers, Amy, Stephanie, Amy, Gettin' Shrunk, & Jess.

2 comments:

Amy Anderson said...

Dammit. I HATE being tagged. Just for that, I'm gonna wipe some of Carter's toe cheese on your face next time I see you.

Sarah said...

Thats just not right.