Sunday, April 18, 2010

Week 4: Challenges to myself

CHALLENGE #1:
Earn 21 APs by next Monday morning. In my WW meeting last week I learned I **should** be earning at least 28 APs (activity points) a week. "Should" is the key word there.

CHALLENGE #2:
Cook supper (or at least eat supper I cooked) for seven days. And no big fancy, dancy breakfasts where there's room for screwing up points for a day.

CHALLENGE #3:
Take a multi-vitamin every day. I don't know why this is so hard for me to do, but I ALWAYS forget to take it. I don't know if it makes a difference or not, but I guess I should be taking one anyway.

CHALLENGE #4:
Study one hour a day. I have a Lieutenants test coming up plus some other classwork I've been putting off forever.

CHALLENGE #5:
No pizza for a week. (From a restaurant---Lean Cuisines are okay.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is good to give ourselves challenges I wish you luck. And I put my vitamins next to my toothbrush and take them in the morning right before I brush then I never forget :)

UNCOVERINGTHEREALme said...

LOVE THESE CHALLENGES! I've definately been struggling with the multi-vitamin too, so you've just reminded me to go take it! I'm so pressed for time that I don't get home with enough time to cook anything anymore, so I'm going to try and do it this weekend and divided it up for the week or something. As for the APs how do you know what you should be earning each week?

Sarah said...

I don't know what I should be earning--the leader of my meeting last week said we should ideally be earning 28 APs a week. I don't know where she got it from. It sounded like a good number, so I'm going with it.

squishycrab said...

I really admire your drive of focus. And good luck! I don't believe I could go a week without pizza! *salute*

squishycrab said...

I really admire your drive for your challenges. I don't think i could go a week without pizza. good luck! *salute*

RAHUL V said...

All the Best... I hope you reach your goal.. I had a tough time putting on weight a couple of years back...but a lot of hard work, multi-vitamins and gymming helped me get into great shape..