Sunday, April 25, 2010

Not so confident

I'm not so confident with tomorrow's weigh in. I think missing last weeks meeting wasn't a good decision for me. I needed that extra accountability to keep me on track. I started off good with journaling, but I lost it as the days went by. I didn't do good with my challenge of cooking more. Since everyone is gone for the night and I don't have much to do I'm thinking of cooking up a few meals for the week. That way there will always be something in the kitchen for me to eat and really no excuse to cause us to go out to eat.

I earned about 14 APs. I didn't do as well as I had hoped, but I guess its better than nothing. I took my vitamin everyday, though. I found yummy gummy ones that I don't mind taking. No matter what the weigh in is tomorrow, I gotta keep moving forward. I've got a goal to reach, even if it takes a short eternity to get there.

No comments: