Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thank you Ms. Pharmacist.

Wow. Can I tell you just how much stuff got accomplished today? I'll spare you, but lots. I was a busy little bee. All day long --- I haven't been like this in years. I told Brian I really think it was the Trazodone I was on for sleeping that got me in a rut. I just thought it was me. I told him it was like I had no feelings. Like, being hungover, without the bad headache, nausea, or vomiting. The kind where you know you have X amount of tasks that need to be done in a day so you do them, but then you need a nap. Last night was night #4 without the medicine so today was day #2 of productivity. I love it!!

Now, I'm still a little worried about sleeping tonight, so I stopped by the drug store and talked to the pharmacist about my situation. She told me with my symptoms something like melatonin probably won't work, but I should have luck with doxylamine succinate since I get jittery with Benadryl.

I'm hopeful. Actually, I can't wait to try it out. I hope everyday end up like the last two!

No comments: