Monday, April 12, 2010

I have no excuses...well, good ones anyway

I didn't have a stellar WW week. I started off good, but it didn't end well. Actually I don't really know if I did bad or good. I stopped journaling. I just stopped journaling. I don't really know why. I guess I missed a day early on in the week and instead of picking up where I left off, it was just easier to ignore it.

Because of my schedule, I'm not going to be able to weigh in tomorrow, my normal weigh in day. But, then again, I said that last week, too, and ended up making it to a meeting. Whether I go or not, the journaling starts tomorrow, as well as the packed lunch. I ate out too much this week. Besides the points values that add up while eating out, I never really paid attention to just how much those "cheap" meals add up. We've been paying off debt so I really need to keep my eating out to a minimum. I already spent lots of money...I don't need to spend more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am in the same situation, I stopped journaling and I know whenever I do that that the weigh in at the end of the week is not going to be good. But next week is another opportunity to fight again and again for what we want.