Sunday, April 18, 2010

Isn't that what Sunday's are for?

I don't feel like being nice today. I'm cold and my allergies are acting up just enough to be annoying. (Thank you weather). I don't want to entertain. I don't want to do my hair or put on makeup. I don't want to bundle up just to say I went outside, because I "should." Maybe I'll feel like cooking later, but for now 3 chocolate chip cookies and milk sounds like a good lunch.

What will make me feel good today? Laying in bed watching reruns on TV. My dogs head laying on my hip. The cat purring above my head. My hair sticking up all over the place, looking like a chickens ass. Comfy, warm PJS. Quiet.

I'm not depressed. I might be lazy. I just don't want to have to think. I did enough of that yesterday and the day before. For now, I just want to try to figure out who did it on NCIS before they do.

1 comment:

ELIN said...

it's ok to be both depressed and lazy