Monday, March 1, 2010

Well, I'm a few days into my diet plan and it seems to be working. I haven't had any issues with belly pain since cutting wheat out. I have to say its a little difficult eating organic all the time, especially when I'm at work, but I'm trying. Its a little more expensive so my pantry isn't exactly stocked like I'm used to. Well, the pantry still is stocked, but not really with stuff I can eat.

I have to keep a food diary just like I did with WW. And just like WW I find once I think I'm okay not to journal is the day I screw up. TOday is my screw up day. Tomorrow will not be.

1 comment:

Sandro Quintana - Andarilho® said...

I have my "screw up days" too. Mainly party days or going out with friends days. I don't need to say I become a little antisocial in the last year, need I? hehe