Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm full of shit.

I was having serious doubts about going to WW today for my weigh in. I felt fat. My poop schedule is all out of whack because I traded shifts with someone. (I can only go poop the day after my normally scheduled shift....don't ask me why.) There I was this morning, all down and mopey, dragging my feet to get ready when Brian gave me the little push I needed to weigh in. He told me to be excited with ANY loss, because that means I lost more in reality since I'm full of shit. He's so sweet sometimes.

I was late to the meeting, but I got there. Let me tell you my surprise when the weigh-in lady said I lost 1.6!

5 comments:

Ren said...

Hi Sarah,

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd like to give you the opportunity to give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

Paul said...

Ha, way to go!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the loss! It's definitely inspiration to keep motivated! That's what I found on WW anyways :)

Anonymous said...

Congrads Sarah and that just means that the next weigh in the scale will show even more loss YEA!

BuckeyeReavis said...

hey congrats on the loss..
im on a diet and when i dont go...i know my weigh in is not going to be what i wanted it to be... have you tried a cleanse??? check out my blog to see my transformation...