Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tomorrow. 9:30 AM. I'm there.

That's my big weigh in. I'm looking forward to it. I know I did well. I don't know how well because I've been avoiding my bathroom scale, but the way I see it I had to lose this week. I journaled. I increased my activity. I pre-planned. I was ready. Example? My cooler full of goodies went to my in-law's house with me yesterday for Grandma's 80th birthday party. I brought my own salad dressing, my own drink, and my own dessert. Instead of birthday cake, which we all know I LOVE, I shared a WW cookies and creme ice cream cup with my nephew, Carter. Amazingly enough, I didn't drop dead because I didn't ingest a piece of cake.

I can't wait to update my current and total weight loss status on the side of my blog. I'm only a week in and there were times where it wasn't easy. In the long run, I know it will be worth it. This time, I WILL be successful.

3 comments:

Paul said...

I look forward to the good news!

Ha, yes, I am still lurking.

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow! Your willpower at the birthday party is inspiring! :) Way to go

Anonymous said...

You did so good to bring stuff to the party. I did SO BAD this weekend, mexican food, pizza and then a buffet. Back on that horse tomorrow. You inspire me keep it up!