Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I love Chipotle...without all the points.

There's a Chipotle in the neighborhood by the firehouse I'm working at today. My partner mentioned it early on in the shift and I knew that is what I was having for supper! I found this website that calculates the nutritional information for Chipotle's menu. What a lifesaver! Something I thought I could never eat again, really is within the plan. I ditched the tortilla, rice, guacamole, and half the sour cream and created a kick ass salad. It's the perfect blend of flavors and definitely filling. Gotta stay away from the chips, though!!

2 comments:

Abigail Wise said...

Cool site, but knowing I'm consuming like 7000 calories with my favorite order is sad :( As they say... ignorance is bliss. (My thighs don't agree haha)

Caroline said...

I LOVE Chipotle! Thankfully there's not one too near me.

So I'm back. For REAL this time! I posted today and am going to post a food journal later. So don't abandon me! You're my inspiration right now :)