Friday, March 5, 2010

A pear for your apple bottom?

After much thought, I'm going to combine WW and what my dietitian told me to do. I prepaid for 3 months of etools, so I'm going to journal my foods online utilizing suggestions from Elizabeth instead of a paper that I've lost three times already.

I'm happy to hear Laura went back to WW since having her baby and my old partner is going to a dietitian next week. Now, I have two of my closest friends with the same goal as I. And knowing them both personally, I know exactly what they were like "before." Like if Mike can have will power and avoid Chinese food, then so can I. I think its more helpful having someone you really know on a journey like this. I just wish I had someone a little closer to me instead of them both being in PA and I'm here in MD. But, I guess I can't be choosy.

Did I mention I love pears? I do and I didn't even know it before last week. They are my new favorite snack. Did you ever think you'd hear me say I love fruit as a snack? I know--shocked the shit out of me, too.

No comments: