Sunday, June 27, 2010

Renfrew Center

I talked to my old partner the other day. He's the guy that is a social worker/therapist. I told him what was going on and he told me he saw it over the years. He agrees with the binge eating/compulsive eating disorder and referred me to a place that deals only with eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, binge eating) and the triggers behind them. He said it is a hard thing to overcome, but is very doable. That scares me. Its like I have my guard up already because I'm going to end up giving in and failing. I know I shouldn't think that way, but the pure thought of that makes me want to feed til I get that "its okay" feeling.

I'm going to make an appointment with them. I need to. I need something. I'm feeling like a hampster on one of those spinny wheels. I just want off the wheel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A hamster on a spinny wheel is exactly how it feels! Supposedly there is a trigger that has nothing to do with eatting hidden in you and that therapy will help you find it and deal with the trigger the right way. Please go, it could save your life.