Friday, June 18, 2010

Avoiding the kitchen rambling

I have nothing to blog about but if I don't sit in this chair a few minutes longer my ass will be in the kitchen looking for some sort of dessert to munch on. I'm only 5 points over my daily amount and I refuse to tap any further into my 35 freebies for the week. I'm a little jealous, because Brian and the kids are meeting Mommom at Maggie Moo's. If I went, although delicious, I would have screwed up my entire day, points wise.

I'm thinking a good amount of my mood issues is dependent on the amount of sleep I'm getting at night. I'm working 24 hours tomorrow so I told Brian I'd be in bed by 9pm tonight. I'm curious to see if going to bed two hours earlier makes a difference tomorrow. I already have one meal packaged up---fake baked ziti. I took leftover whole wheat spaghetti, a half cup of pasta sauce, a 1/4 c of part-skim ricotta, 1/4 c of part skim mozzarella and mixed it all together with some spices. Its not going to be perfect, but I figured it will do for lunch tomorrow. I really have to remember to bring leftovers more for work. I can easily drop $30 a day in meals.

Ok, thanks for reading my ramblings. It seemed to have worked. My "craving" has eased a bit and I have 10 minutes til bedtime. I don't have time to eat anything if I plan on going to sleep.

Tomorrow will be day 3 of the Sarah Project. How many days/weeks is it til something is a habit? It would be nice if it was only 5 but I'm pretty sure thats not reality.

No comments: