Saturday, June 12, 2010

No kids for me.

I have not been to the gym--I've been sick. I didn't even go to work the other day. I'm not sure if its sinuses or the change in dose of meds from Dr. Bad-toupee, but I've been throwing up, dry heaving, and had nausea for a couple days. I told Brian, I'm not birthing any kids. I'll adopt, but there's no way in hell I can do morning sickness for 3+ months. I've been down and out for the past few days. The mere thought of getting in a car and driving made me sick. Today, I'm feeling better although I'm still having issues with my eyes. Its like my eyes move but my vision doesn't keep up with it. That, tied in with that yucky feeling you get when you take pain medicine (well, that's how I feel anyway) hasn't made for pleasant days. Anyway, after four days in, I think I may venture out today. I NEED to go to the gym and lift.

I found the recipe calculator device on Sparkpeople.com which will/is making things SOO much easier track. I found I'm NOT a good guesser when it comes to determining calories of meals. But I've entered a few recipes so my journaling is much more accurate. I hope with the addition of some strength training I'll see some kind of difference.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I used SparkPeople a couple years ago and LOVED it. I'm trying to save money so I'm thinking I'm not going to join WW, so maybe I'll use Sparkpeople instead.