Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The newest addition to my cabinets

Meet my new mug:


My partner had to make a stop at REI yesterday to return something, so that left me wandering aimlessly around the store. Usually everything is crazy expensive in there, but I found this beaut sitting next to a sexy stainless steel wine glass. (You deserve only the best when you are roughing it in the wilderness.) I looked at it thinking, "wow, that's weird." But then I thought, "Oh no you're not. You are wonderful. You are thermal and on your behind you have distinctly marked how many ounces you can hold." Perfect for making hot chocolate from an instant pack....helps me keep track of my fluid intake.....keeps it warm when its cold out. How could I better spend $4.95? I don't think I can. Well, at least yesterday afternoon I didn't think so.

No comments: