Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'm good at hiding stuff.

So good, in fact, that I lost all of the kids Christmas presents and stocking stuffers. I have their Hanukkah stuff, but no idea where the Christmas stuff went. Luckily they're not here so I don't have to scurry to find them by tomorrow.

Nana always told me to pray to St. Anthony when I lost something. I think its really supposed to be if you're a lost soul or something, but I may say a prayer to aide me in this search. And when I find it, of course, it was because of St. Anthony.

As for Brian and I? We're starting a new holiday tradition for Christmas Eve. We're going out for Chinese. Then, we have cookies to bake for his dinner at work and we're doing our gift exchange tonight. I'm very excited! I haven't snooped or anything for the gifts!! :)

1 comment:

Christy said...

1. You have become MY mother. She had to hide stuff from my father, my lil sis, me, and my two much older and coniving sisters. Each year a few items were "casualties" of her great ability to hide stuff from us all. One year she hid several video games and couldn't find them. Ten years or so later they were found in the attic-a plastic, melted glob.
Don't put any holes in your wall or I'll start calling you Mommy.
2. Of course you pray to St. Anthony! My Grandmother STILL tells me to and always prays for me when I lose something. You know what else, it works! Maybe not as quickly as you want it to, but it does.

3. What kinda cookies???