Monday, January 4, 2010

Workout #1

I just completed my first workout for 2010! I did 45 minutes of Pilates. I think I liked it. I'm not sure yet. I liked that I didn't have to jump around like an idiot or stand out in the cold, but it got frustrating when I couldn't do some of the moves towards the middle of the workout. My legs were shaking so bad from the beginning of the workout I could barely keep them straight for any of the latter moves. I sweat up a storm, let me tell you. I'm considering, at some point, adding a little yoga to the mix. I have so many tight muscles its not even funny. But for now, I'm going to take it one workout at a time.

3 comments:

Unsettled Mind said...

good job. shaking legs are good, that means you're doing something right. just keep it up.

Christy said...

10 minute Solutions Pilates DVDs on Amazon. Cheap but effective. On bad days you can always talk yourself into 10 minutes. On good days do more. Five sessions at 10 minutes each. Lara Hudson tells you how to adjust for easier/harder moves. I call her nasty names and it a LONG 10 minutes (like waiting for your relief at Medic 29 at 0650 hours), but it works well.

Sarah said...

Thanks, I'll probably get it. My inner thighs STILL hurt. Its been 3 or 4 days.