Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Its all over.

Our vacation, that is. It was nice while it lasted, but I have to admit, we may have done a little more partying than we should have. Brian and I are not big drinkers. I rarely drink to be honest and Brian's more of a wine guy every now and again. Although I am SOOO very proud of myself for NEVER overdoing it with food on the cruise, my drinks, I'm sure, caught up with me. I can't really complain though. I did gain, which I'm okay with, but it was only 3 or 4 pounds, not the 10+ I brought back with me from last April's cruise...and most of the 3 or 4 pounds I think I've already peed out.

I'm hesitant, but I'm going to WW tomorrow. I'm so bad about going when I know there is going to be a gain. I'm thinking about going to a Step & Sculpt class tomorrow at the YMCA too. I'm so embarrassed about working out in a group setting. I know I'm not good at it so I feel like everyone is watching me.

No comments: