Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nutritionist?

After reading my last post, I realized I have NO idea whats good and bad for my body. I have just enough information to be harmful. Months ago, Lorena recommended I go to a nutritionist. Her son went to this lady and lost 20 pounds, but better than that, learned how to eat healthy. Me? I said thanks, and didn't act on it. I can do it myself. Well, look where I'm at now. Still blogging about the same ol' crap.

I'm sure there will be quite a cost associated with going to a nutritionist. Its unfortunate, we live in the most powerful country in the world, yet we are the fattest, most unhealthy, and saddest looking people around. Yet, to try to buy healthy stuff or get the help that's needed (don't get me started on health care) we have to pay out the butt! Ugh.

4 comments:

Christy said...

We have to pay for non-healthy stuff too. Twice actually. It costs us our money and our health.

Find a nutritionist and a personal trainer. Real ones that know what they are doing. See the trainer twice a week for four to six weeks. If you do both together (and do what they say) you will see results. It might motivate you to pay for a few more sessions or you might just be revved to do it on your own.

Don't say it costs too much. If you really want help you'll make it happen. You just went on a cruise... with new clothes. You can always find money for things you WANT to do.

Maybe make it a lent thing? Give up the excuses for lent and just do it.

Investing in yourself if the only investment you can guarantee a return on. Besides, aren't you worth it? I know you are.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much

MUSIC IS LIFE said...

yes you right the food s bad for cheap and good for dear ther are ways around this grow your own food organic.an dont aet the corn now because its killing rats like flys a fact and not putting out the seeds it should gm crops thats most of the food we eat.we need more organic farmer to kater for few 1000 people at a time in are own tow or citys wher we live

MUSIC IS LIFE said...

Soon we wil be payin for the air that we breath the climat change scam is like that in away