Sunday, January 10, 2010

I heart Wawa.

I used to (and probably still do) love Wawa for their apple fritters. Mmmmm....apple fritters. But now I love Wawa because they make it easy for me to eat good.

I missed breakfast today. I got so caught up doing stuff at work that I just forgot about it. Around 11:30am I figured I better doing something about food or it could turn into a bad day. Wawa is on the way to my firehouse, so I decided that's where I was going to eat. I figured I'd get a sub and chips or something, but I did soooo much better than that. I chose a ham and cheese sub, skipping my normal turkey, cheese and mayo, a bag of apples (pre-peeled--loved it!), a non-fat strawberry/banana yogurt for later, cute containers of grapes and pineapple, a Special K 90 calorie bar as dessert, and Baked Lays. Everything had nutritional values on it, except the sub, but wawa.com has it on their website. I'm comfortably full and I still have 15 points left for the day. I NEVER have 15 points left in my day at 1pm. I don't even know what to do with myself! I'm sure I can spare a few points and throw them towards yesterday's pizza fiasco.....

Thank you Wawa for making my life a little easier and less stressful. I might visit you every fourth day for lunch....

No comments: