Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Are we there yet?

Although I've had good progress since starting WW again on the 1st of the year, I feel like its not going well. I really can't complain. Its been two weeks, I've lost at least 3 or 4 pounds, (really, nearly 10 counting my weight since before I started meetings), plus I found my waist again. Our upcoming cruise has me thinking about the perfect size 6 girls that are going to be on it and how me and my lumpy ass will be trying to stay as far away as possible. Isn't it a shame? I'm going on a vacation and instead of looking forward to it I'm like a million other ladies dwelling on negativity.

I really have a hard time with compliments. I mean I love getting them, don't get me wrong, but I guess I don't believe them. Like, if someone told me I look nice in my bathing suit, I'd say they were lying. Because I don't like what I see, I assume everyone doesn't. I don't know how to change that thinking though. Its frustrating.

I guess I'm very ready to be one of those size 6 girls. Really, I've never been a size 6 girl so I'd settle with size 12 at this point. I just wish I could be at my goal already. I want to skip all the hard work.

1 comment:

Bowmanh23 said...

Keep it up! You can do it! I know what you mean about going on a cruise and wanting to look good. I am taking a trip to Miami in two months and am already thinking about how I could possibly look better before then!