Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Need an excuse?

I have a totally, horrible, really bad excuse why I didn't work out today. I'm going to use it anyway. I was busy. I slept til 4pm because I worked yesterday. I got up, showered again, took the dog out and froze my butt off and then started working on this project for work. Its not so much a project as it is a report, but its proven to be a very time consuming report. Maybe not to everyone, but I'm a perfectionist, so it takes me longer to do things like that. I've been working on it all night and I just finished and emailed it off. I swear, I just looked at the clock on my computer and its says 1am. When did that happen? I've been so caught up working on this, literally hours have gone by.

I promise. Tomorrow. I promise. I'd consider doing it now but I'm not taking another shower before bed. (I have a book of bad excuses. If you need one, give me a call.)

Tomorrow.....I promise.

No comments: