Monday, March 3, 2008

Today was not the day.

Yeah, so maybe tomorrow I'll be good. Today was not the day to start. For no apparent reason I was tired all day. Like full fledged exhausted. I'm thinking maybe because of TOM but that's never really normal, so its hard to say if that's the cause. Needless to say, I was lazy all day. I got nothing done until about 6pm, I finally trekked outside and went to Target to buy all the essentials for the house. That's always a depressing receipt. $136 for toilet paper, shampoo, body wash, razors, etc. Ugh, nothing good.

WW---not good. I've been nibbling all day on leftovers. I think I'll be better tomorrow primarily because I'm pawning all the leftovers on other people. One full tray of ziti is going to work with me, another bowlful of it is going to my old partner. Any dessert is going somewhere I'm just not sure where yet. I gotta get it out of here. I feel like a fat ass today. I swear my pants are snugger and I'm really not sure if that's even possible yet. I guess its possible....all the leftover nibbles, then throw in a mildly stressful phone call and I unfortunately found myself eating a slice of pizza. :(
I'm hopeful tomorrow will be the day. I have to say I was liking the way I felt a few days ago when I was being all skinny like. I even got 3 compliments from people who normally don't say anything. Those are even better. Now I gotta keep up with the compliments. HA.

Of course, I was planning on going to bed around 9pm tomorrow to get ready for work, but its now 820pm and I've finally got energy. I'm half motivated to workout tonight, but I'm just concerned I'll be all energized and unable to sleep. A 24 hour shift with no sleep the night before isn't exactly fun.

No comments: