Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm not a liar anymore.

I worked out. And, I hated every minute of it. But, I did it and that is all that matters. I'm not a liar anymore.

All I gotta say, if I keep doing the FIRM I better end up with an ass of steel. Right now it feel like that and my giblets (thighs) are going to fall off. I feel like tomorrow I might get stuck on the toilet. I know you know what that feels like. You're so sore you sit down and you're not sure how you're going to get back up. Its okay, you can admit it.....

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Yes, I know that feeling well. There are times that I am so sore I just want to cry if someone tells me I need to move. PLEASE don't make me stand up! I had a trainer one time and I hurt the font of my thighs so bad I really was in tears going up and down steps. And that was when I lived in DC. My apartment was on the 4th floor and I worked on the 5th floor. And I had to take the Metro everywhere, and everyone knows that if you live in DC you walk the escalators. It was torture.