Friday, March 14, 2008

Not good. (and the word of the day is stupid.)

How's it been going? Not good. There's nothing else to say about it but not good. Life has been crazy---I've been emotionally eating which I'm mad at myself about and which the "madness" starts the emotional eating to start again....vicious cycle. I'm trying today. Really I am. Downfall is its 3pm and I only have 3.5 points left. Stupid points. I have to work tonight too. Stupid hell weekend. (Its a work thing.) Anyway, I'm trying -- I'm even journaling (which is how I know I only have 3.5 stupid points left) and I'm going to nap and when I get up I know I'll feel like a million bucks. Brian's gone to get the kids, so I get some me time. And, thats going to consist of napping, probably working out (now that I can actually move my legs and sit and stand without too many tears falling) and then get ready for work eventually. Tomorrow we have a family dinner at an Italian place. I'm hoping I keep myself under control. I'm not so concerned about that actual eating out, its all the snacking the rest of the day. No big deal. I can do it. Just a few bad days----gotta get my head back into it. And as for right now, its off to sleepy land. Ahh, can't wait. Nothing like a good afternoon nap.

Oh, and in my day of non-productivity today I watched the Birdcage. Good flick. Gotta give it to Brian---he usually picks some winners of movies, but today he was successful. (About time.) :)

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I seriously hate those days where I get to late afternoon and I only have a few points left and I'm even still hungry. Ugh. There is nothing more frustrating. It makes me just want to go to bed at like 5pm so I can wake up and have more points :)

I'm glad you're not so sore anymore. Hurting that much is just not fun. Hope work goes okay tonight!