Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Oww, its kicking in!

Its nearly 24 hours later and its just starting to kick in. I got mildly stuck in a chair. Getting out of my car after sitting in it was not exactly cute nor graceful. And here I am, at 830pm, extremely glad to be home from work (I'm supposed to be there til 7am, but found someone to work for me) contemplating whether or not I should do another workout DVD. My WW brain is saying yes, while my lazy body is saying no. Maybe I'll just do a Walk Away the Pounds DVD....something low-impact. Brian told me hes going to start to go to the gym with me. And he actually enjoys the gym so I guess we'll be going. I hate the gym :( If I could only go back to high school and college and play basketball non-stop.....

1 comment:

Paul said...

I hate being sore, but I feel better when I'm exercising regularly. Good for you for getting the exercise in.

It's nice that Brian will go to the gym with you. It's hard sometimes doing something you really don't like doing.