Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Stupid Cold.

I'm sick. And whiny. OK, the latter part is normal, but at least it is mildly justified, now. I have a stupid cold. Again. I had the same thing about a month ago. I swear I think it has to do with the weather changes. I have no proof of this, but I'm going to stick with that theory. And then, there's the 15 years of dust I swept up under the steps in the basement. That probably had something to do with it. I'm at work and kinda miserable. I keep taking medicine to "dry" me out but all its doing is make me thirsty...I guess I over dried myself.

Its way too nice to be at work today. Plus, the locals find the need to start shooting each other on the first warm day of the season, which always makes work a bit more interesting. I haven't quite figured it out---but its consistent. You can always tell when the seasons change because people start shooting each other, dropping their crotch rockets and just all together doing dumb things. Where I grew up, we started planting flowers. Who says your environment has no effect on the way you turn out...

WW. Oh, WW. I'm back to hating it. My best friend and her sister are doing it again so I guess its nice to have some "friendly" competition...although its by no means a competition. I started off good, then my partner bought me a going away supper (he's getting transferred). That consisted of Qdoba. I have no idea of points values for anything on their menu. I tried to just eat half of everything (soup and quesadilla). Its back to the grocery store and cooking for me tomorrow. I ate out too many times this weekend.

What I would do for a slice of BJ's cake right now. To all others: Amy doesn't play nice and share BJs cake :) Ha. J/k. I'm very grateful she didn't give it to me because I'd be regretting that I ate it. But, if anyone is ever looking for a cake for a special (or not so special) event involving me, feel free to pick one up!

Good night for now.....

1 comment:

Amy Anderson said...

Dude, that cake only lasted us until Monday. How gross are we??? Be glad I didn't give you any...I now have higher cholesterol and more cottage cheese on my ass.