Thursday, January 3, 2008

Just call me Martha....

I feel so domesticated. In the past 3 days I have gotten more household-y stuff accomplished than I have over the past 3 months. The house is clean (well, fairly), meals have been made (with yummy leftovers for lunches), my hot water heater has been replaced (thanks to Brian's cousin Bruce) and I'm well on my way to leading an organized life. I'm slowly but surely (and finally) organizing this house. Its amazing how much stuff you can fit in a tiny space if give it all a "home." Its not cheap though. God, I spent way more than I ever wanted to, but I think it will be worth it in the end. I'll spare you all the boring details of my organizing days, but just know, I'm on my way to achieving a resolution.

Along those lines, rooms need to be painted (re-painted). Any helpers out there? :)

2 comments:

Amy Anderson said...

You should have taken before and after pics!

Sarah said...

yeah, i should have. i guess i didn't think it was going to turn out that messy in the process :) i have to give brian credit---he made this one closet under the steps absolutely wonderful. and he made the steps stop falling down :) he watches too much hgtv (thankfully!)