Sunday, January 27, 2008

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

My long johns for work no longer feel like sausage casings!! And the jeans I wore yesterday (for the first time in about 2 weeks) were actually comfortable, even when I sat down!! Yea!

In other news, I'm apparently an unfit mother. The Cat Adoption agency won't let me adopt a new kitty because I gave other pets away in the past. One was because of my divorce. My ex couldn't take the dog, and I couldn't keep the dog by myself with my work schedule. The cat I gave aways was one I never intended to have in the first place. The cat was left outside my apartment door with a bowl of milk and a bologna sandwich. I already had two cats; a third would be too much. So I gave her to my mom, who every one knows is one cat short of being the crazy cat lady :) That cat has probably one of the best cat lives ever. But whatever....going on a little rant, I know why adoption agencies look into this stuff, but really...I'm trying to provide a good home for an additional cat which if anyone knows me I treat Baxter like a child. I had the same issue when trying to adopt Boxers years ago. We got turned down for various reasons. So, it almost forced us to go and buy a dog, who probably came from a puppy mill to begin with. Ok, rants over.

No comments: