Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bad: Eating out. Good: Decor finds.

I'm mildly frustrated with myself. I did awesome on WW this past week...until yesterday. Brian and I went to a class for work yesterday and today. On the way down we stopped for some breakfast at Chickfila. I was moody and ate more than I should of (but definitely less than in the past) and overdid it a little, but I wasn't worried because I brought my lunch and knew I was still within my points range. Lunchtime came and everyone was going out so I ended up going out (they pulled me by the hair and made me go) and had the most fabulous burger and fries. I wasn't supposed to eat that. I was supposed to eat my turkey with light Miracle Whip, but they ordered it for me just the way I like it, strapped me to the chair and shoved the food down my throat. I could barely even chew it. Those bastards!! After class we found ourselves at Chevy's with another couple we are friends with and that sent the day spiraling down quickly. I think I probably ate a weeks worth of points in one day.

Today I guess was better, but not as good as I'd like. I didn't weigh in this week and probably won't because of work. I stepped on the scale at home and it didn't move too much from last week's weight. Its just frustrating that 1 1/2 days of ignorance could screw up almost 5 days of work. Oh well. No point in dwelling.....moving on. I already started to pack my food for work tomorrow. I'll just start over new then.

On a side note, I'm super excited....Brian and I are decorating the rooms in my house for the kids. Brandon has a comforter he likes and wanted the rest of the room to be "outer space." I was stressing out (I stress out about stupid stuff) because I couldn't find anything that was either not too babyish or too grownup. Anyway, today I found a solar system picture that matches the comforter. Gotta love Home Goods. I'm trying to figure out what color to paint the walls. I'm torn between light blue and that greenish color (muted down a little). Now, to get the motivation to get it all done. Still working on the girls room as well. Taylor and Bella will be sharing, so we have to find a happy medium between the two. Especially since I don't want to be redecorating in a year....I think we're basing it off these two pictures. Super sale at Burlington's! I'm a bargain shopper!


1 comment:

Amy Anderson said...

Such great decorating finds!!! I wish we lived closer so we could go shopping together. :-(