Thursday, November 12, 2009

I've been snoopin' around at other WW blogs and found the common theme is WI's at meetings. I decided to try it. Again.

I cancelled my WW online subscription and decided to try use that money towards actual meetings. We'll see how it goes. Today I'm on plan. I even skipped three fast food places I wanted to stop at and the pizza section of Weis. I came home and made myself a turkey meatball sub (Perdue turkey balls, RF provolone, 1/4c sauce on a potato roll) with a salad (1 Tbsp light Italian dressing), 1 Tbsp hummus and 1 oz of pita chips. I missed breakfast so I overendulged a little at Quizno's getting a small club sub which I normally would never get. (Delicious by the way....) After talking over my goals with my leaders we feel maybe I'll do better with my flex points if I set it up like the old WW program where you used to get a 5 point range each day. So, along those lines I can eat 27-32 points a day. Right now, I still have 3 to go (if I want to use them all) or I can bank them for another day.

I didn't exercise but I shopped for 3 hours. I'm not sure how to go about calculating that as an activity. Is standing and walking around a store considered an activity? How do I even figure out those points?

No comments: