Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day 3.

This WW thing isn't so bad once you get back into the hang of it. I have been doing well. I'm not going to lie. Yesterday I didn't journal and I know I was over my points. We went to a friends retirement happy hour and I ended up having a few drinks. While out, though, I utilized some WW tips so I didn't WAYYYYY overdo it like I could.

Brian seems to be on board with my weight loss and made an awesome supper tonight. He made 4 point chili (with a bunch of veggies hidden within) and a really great 2 point cornbread. It was one of those meals that I can't wait to have the leftovers tomorrow.

In Giant today, I found WW refrigerated meals. I bought three different ones and hope I like them. I think they'll be super convenient for work. Anyone try them?

1 comment:

Amy Anderson said...

I haven't tried them yet, but my WW leader says they're pretty good. Some better than others, of course.